Thursday, October 22, 2009

Welcome to ilovechalk!

Hi Everyone!


I have been waiting in anticipation for months to finally share what is CHALK with all of you! When I was a little girl, I was always doodling, sketching and writing all sort of funny notes to my friends and using up all my papers in my house. One fine day, a rainbow struck me and I finally realized drawing little dolls can actually be my career!


I went crazy researching and finding out more about it and was hooked on the magic of fashion. Today after years of formal training and some working experiences with magazines and design houses. I decided its time to realized my own dream to design my own clothing line.


Why the name CHALK you might ask?
Just like the purpose of chalk to translate ideas onto form, Chalk to me is about expressing my own ideas onto a female form. Chalk is all about self expression! It's about being who you are and loving every moment of life.


There is a quote that really struck me which I'll love to share: "Life is not about finding yourself. It is about creating yourself!"


So please join me on this journey as I share my thoughts, inspiration, ideas and be a big part of it by saying hi, dropping a kind word or just being a friend of Chalk. I'll love to hear from you soon and till the next post, stay fashionable fun!


Love,
Priscilla


p/s: Our first collection is debuting on the 1st week of November 2009. Watch this space for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment