Thursday, March 25, 2010

2 Men

GHESQUIÈRE:
I do think about that. But don’t you agree we have to think about that every season anyway? It’s so quick. We live with a future where every three or four months, we have to question everything. You think you could be the best, or that you’re nothing and you don’t know what you’re doing. It is exhausting.
FORD:
Fashion is ruthless the way every three months you have to think about everything all over again.

FORD:

I think loneliness comes with being creative, because you are obsessed with creation. And it is so satisfying that sometimes, I have noticed, I completely neglect my friends and my family, and they fall away. That has happened now. I have worked so hard on my film and my business that I need to take the next six months and spend time with Richard [Buckley, Ford’s partner] and friends. Most of them have just sort of forgotten about me, because I have not been there for them. If you are creative, sometimes you give up a lot of things that other people have.

GHESQUIÈRE:
Yeah.

Between Nicholas and Tom on Interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment