Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Arrivals from SPRING 2011: Kelly Dress, Penny Dress and Patricia Dress

If you're still hunting for NEW dresses, look no further than our 3 NEW arrivals! We have them in all the styles you fancy based on the conversations we have with you guys:)
Kelly Dress- Off shoulder/toga beauty!
Patricia Dress- (Comes in pink and green stripes)
It comes with sleeves, lovely neckline and an optional obi belt to show off your curves!

This is my favourite picture...AWWWwww!
Penny Dress- (Comes in Green stripes and Pink Stripes)
Sleeveless dress that has pleated detail at the neckline and a lovely drape at the back!
And this dress is my personal favourite which I almost wanted to name the Priscilla dress (but decided I'll name my wedding dress I designed as that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment