Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chalk Launch Party!

Big Thanks to Sharon and Wei Loong from Soon Lee for being so gracious to let us host our launch party at their pretty boutique! Also special thanks to G Wan from Soon Lee who always helping me along the way!
We took the chance to display Chalk editions outfits from the fashion show at the party!

My favourite corner that day! Not sure if you realized but we do handmade cards, brooches, journals and accessories to complement our collections too!
Me arranging the racks before the guests arrives!
Isabelle and me.
Two very lovely bloggers who are on my daily blog reads!! Sarah from nomnomnom and Melly from Greenlaundry who is also my kindergarten and primary schoolmate!
Michelle Wong from la Belle, (She is the one wearing the vest!)the winner of the Parco Next Next fashion showcase came with her brother and her best friend!
A very good friend of mine, Carmen!
Another designer, Kanwal who did a gorgeous butterfly collection that night at the fashion show!
And of course beautiful Suzanne from Swirl who not only came down to support me but gave me a very lovely balloon cheers!! Btw,that is my mum beside us!
My childhood friend, Kesara and her boyf, Tom.
Dorothy from Dotted Line/Dote also came down despite feeling under the weather!
Fayth from my old school days in Nafa.
Thank you once again to all who came down to support us! The launch party was a success because of all of you! Here I am after the launch with the congratulations balloons from Evelyn and Suzanne from Swirl! Big hugs and love to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. U look lovely! and so does yr sweet mom and fun dad! nt forgetting yr DOC bf. haha yr fabulous designs are loved by us! ;)

    ReplyDelete