Monday, November 9, 2009

Parco Next Next Fashion Show Part 1

After all the chaos backstage..I ran with the models to get ready for the show! This was my view behind the stage.

The first outfit! My twinkle Bow dress made out of more than 100 organza ribbons all handmade by me. They are attached on press studs so the coat is versatile to mix and match with different ribbons anytime.
The 2nd outfit, a shirt dressed with pleated mushroom pleats! One of my favourite looks!



This bolero is reversible and comes in a adorable polka dot lining! And of course all the poms poms were handmade with love from scratch with knitting yarns.

I love the mini ribbons on the dress!

The last outfit, love this the most as the back design is actually pulled to the front to form the cocoon shape of the gown!
And that's me looking really nervous at the finale of the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment