Saturday, May 1, 2010

Marchesa Magical Night


Dot from Fashion Nation, Peixian from Miss Glitzy and I dressed to the nines for the coveted Marchesa Fashion show just a few hours ago! She is looking really sweet in Francesa black top and Carmen cream skirt and I'm in Sally Nude dress with vintage accessories and a chloe bag and of course that sleek looking invitation card!

And I bumped into Daphne from Elle Magazine looking really pretty as usual and I totally dig her yellow shoes:)
And Xwen from Fash Eccentric is looking really stylish in her BCBG long maxi gown! Stunning as ever she is with her really cool oriental inspired clutch bag!
And Nicole from Cherry Magazine in a smartly crisp shirt and sky high heels she can't wait to get out off! Ha..
And we spotted celebrities like Joi Chua and the very awesome Keith Png in his creation! I say it's looks soooo gorgeous:) All the cameras were flashing non stop!
And finally the Marchesa show begins..
Pardon me as my iphone camera resolution is poor but it's beyond a dream to see the magnificent gowns in real life and swaying so gracefully! Awwwww...what a beautiful end to a fairy tale night!

No comments:

Post a Comment