Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Behind the Scene- Dreams of Pandora

I totally missed out sharing some behind the scenes pictures of the shoot with you guys! Firstly, the shoot could never go on so smoothly and well without a few wonderful people! I'll start with Karyn from Tsilli first:) She so generously showed her beautiful home to us and granted us a peek into her enchanting world!
Here I am with Emily our bubbly model from Perth and Karyn herself!
And our hero of the day was Tommie the puppy who stole the limelight and appeared as a star in many of our pictures!
I have my most trusted makeup artist Yanti who always work her magic on the models and she is honestly real fun to hang around with!
How can a shoot go on without accessories?! Here we have a great range which you have seen in our look book all from Icing Accessories!
And here is a final shoot of everyone involved! Warren you're the genius seriously:)
Thank you guys so very much:) I had a ball of time that day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment