Monday, August 16, 2010

What are we eating?



Over the weekend I was in KL for a work trip and on my way back I caught Food.inc on the bus as the rest were either horror, romance or comedy. Food as we call know is something we can't leave without. So this entry is totally non-fashion related but super reflective as to how we have been perceiving our food, what goes behind the process of the nicely packed meat we get and honestly after this show, I am disgusted (Pardon my harsh words) with how I never once questioned where our food came from or how they are made, how the animals are treated and how beneficial is it to our body and our whole nature life cycle.

Really, is what we are eating normal or can we be part of the change to help our world?
I am ready for the change:)


No comments:

Post a Comment