Thursday, August 5, 2010

Where we were

Just a few hours ago was the Nation Pride event happening at Millennia Walk Grand Hall! It's really lovely catching up with old friends, meeting new ones and just soaking in the atmosphere! Here I am with a lady looking really chic in her short cropped hair in Tanya graphic top! She told me she's coming for this event so she is dressed to the nines in support local! Big thanks and smiles:) And I'm wearing Francesa black jumpsuit with my ever lasting red lippy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Priscilla,

    thanks for the invite! I saw your dress, it's definitely one of my favourites~

    was looking for you to say hi but unfortunately didn't manage to see you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Faz:) U're really sweet!!

    Ah I missed u Jac, should have gotten your number! Hope u had a blast yesterday and thanks for your sweet comment! I really love what the other designers did as well!

    ReplyDelete