Monday, April 5, 2010

3 Girls with a wardrobe

I adore these two ladies! Pauline and Veliani who designs awesome looking clothing! I can't wait to save more money to shop with them! Their creations are really unique and I think it's a collector's item for anyone who appreciate good workmanship and craftsmanship:)
And being sweethearts, they decided to pose in my shop with the Carmen series which Pauline say she wishes to wear to get a bear hug from her boyf and Veliani who wants to wear Carmen skirt for her first date! Ah..love is in the air:)
Do drop by Parco Next Next if you haven't! There are just too many treasures here waiting to be discovered:) Design pieces I am sure you can't find anywhere else in Singapore!

Btw: I am wearing Dotti Bow Polka Dot Jacket and a yet to be released wide leg jumpsuit!

2 comments:

  1. Pris! I wanna see the wide legged jumpsuit! Quick quick release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha....Exciting!!! So many things to do..so little time!!

    ReplyDelete