Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chalk Set Up

Fixing the logo was quite challenging as we had to do a A1 size PVC sticker and ensure that the placement was straight and visible.
The masking tape there was to ensure that the logo was aligned.
I love acrylic and I knew I wanted to add that element into the shop so I thought of a panel wall display using different length of acrylic to create that glassy effect.
Me climbing up the stairs to secure them.
Me removing the cover from the acrylic and hooking it on with the clips.
We custom made our clothing racks to fit the black and white theme of our shop.

Here is the delivery of our clothing racks picked up by my Uncle.
And we gave the chandelier a new coat of paint for our fitting room.
If you find this chandelier familiar, that's because it was once in Swirl Boutique.
The setting up process was really fun and enjoyable! But it cannot be possible without the support and help of my family and friends who came by to cheer and lend a hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment