Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Coming from Within

As I rushed to work and was waiting impatiently for the bus to finally arrive. Bus 111 stopped and I saw the bus driver getting out of his seat. I wondered why until I saw him holding a blind man down the stairs.

I was already pretty touched at his effort when a lady beside me came forward to the blind man and held him after the bus driver smiled goodbye. What blew me away was how she came forward so willingly and asked the blind man where he was headed to.

And on the spot, she said let me lead you to your destination. As the shadows of their figure fades off, I saw the blind man almost banging into the walls of the buildings but she was in hand to guide him. Awwww...who says there is no compassion and love in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment