Sunday, April 4, 2010

This is dedicated to you, Rain!


I have to give a shout out to Rain for being the sweetest girl I've ever met! She came smiling into the store and told me she is eyeing Tanya Dress and told me she has been commenting on my blog (Esp the strawberry nails!). I squealed with delight and not only has she made my day she bought me an Easter day choc present!!!

She saw my earlier post on Easter egg chocs and surprised me with the present! My..I am beyond touched and appreciation for what she has done! We hugged, giggled, smiled and I regretted not taking picture with her as my head was spinning with so much joy.

Dear Rain, please do come by the shop soon and we must take a picture together! And you're really as pretty as your personality! I mean it:)

1 comment:

  1. aww, you're too kind!

    it was really nothing! i'm sucha fan; i've been lusting after your collections since miss dottie bow that i can't help going all flustered getting to know you in person! (:

    i'll be back, definitely! can't wait for your third collection! ((:

    xoxo, rain

    ReplyDelete